Pages

Francisco Solano

I am a Junior who never chooses the wrong! Stay sweet and choose the right!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Summary/Reflection Shooting in Phoenix, Arizona


Summary

There was a shooting in Arizona. Fourteen people turned out to be injured in a nightclub. There was hundreds in this club. The police were only able to catch an arrest one of the suspects. The other two suspects were able to get away.

Reflection

I believe this situation has WRONG written all over it. A night club is a very dangerous place to be. Nothing but bad things done there and is bad consequences waiting to happen. I find it sad how over a dozen were victims of this shooting. I am surprised how this horrible shootout didn’t result with any loss. I am glad that most of the injuries were relatively minor.

No comments:

Post a Comment