Pages

Francisco Solano

I am a Junior who never chooses the wrong! Stay sweet and choose the right!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Effective Methods part 2



Effective study methods
Part 2
My time management secret: My secret is to use time wisely. I know that on certain days I do not have to run errands or hangout with friends even. Each minute of each day is used for I have to do helps me plan out my week helps me plan out my week and my days. If I know that I don’t have time to do on Tuesday, I will try to get more things done on Monday or Sunday. I plan ahead., especially if I am going to be on the road for volleyball. When I am on the road, I bring my books and read on the booksand read on bus/plane/hotel room. Missing class professors, they are usualy nice about having to turn things in late or not being in class.something. One thing that really works really well for me is to write everything down. I mean everything. I write down if I am going to email people, write letters, or study. It works for me to have planner that goes y the day and shows me what I am going to be doing everyday. Knowing what
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment