Pages

Francisco Solano

I am a Junior who never chooses the wrong! Stay sweet and choose the right!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Holiday break

I missed my media class so much i have tears of joy now that i'm back. i didn't go to many places. All I did was working out early with a friend of mine. We also got a few friends to play together. We played a game of bascketball.
              It was a lot of fun and reallty did enjoy it. For christmas i went to spend with someone who is really close to my family. It was so much fun. I'm the youngest one in my family and my sisters are grown up. They wanted to spend New Years on their own so i decided i was gonna stay alone with my dog on New Years. It was lots of fun spending the night with my dog and celebrating while people nextdoor were having a blast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment