Pages

Francisco Solano

I am a Junior who never chooses the wrong! Stay sweet and choose the right!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

You can succeed everyday


You can succeed every day
Part 1
My overall study method I break up studying over several days and over the course of the evening and day Cramming      never works for big tests but I never stay up much later than normal before tests I know that if I take the test tried the next day I will do not do as well as if I was rested how I’ve overcome and initial bad grade I usually look over the test or paper to see what I did that the teacher did not want me they are not do not stress out about grades that much because for me they are not worth getting really upset about I do well because I know that I know the material however If I do get a bad grade or one lower than I expected I make sure that the next time a test coming I study even more so that I won’t be surprised by the question
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment